In order to ensure the safety of our clients and staff during this time, your visit may look a little different. We kindly ask that you take a peek at our new policies below and call us at 616-466-4175 if you have any questions!
Before you leave for your appointment, please do a self-check for the following:
• A temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher
• Newly developed cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, loss of taste/smell, sore throat, headache, muscle pain, or body aches.
• Recent close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-29 (close contact means you have been within 6 feet of the person for an extended time, or you have been exposed to their cough or sneeze).
For your safety and ours, if you have experienced anything in the list above, please call to reschedule your appointment.
Please also consider the following policies below:
• Masks or cloth face coverings are required at all times inside the office or when interacting with our staff, regardless of symptoms. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
• Please come alone to any appointments unless you require assistance. You and anyone who accompanies you must undergo screening to gain access to the office and continue with the appointment. The screening will include checking your temperature and questions about symptoms you may be experiencing. Anyone who has a cough, fever, or shortness of breath will not be admitted and will be referred to seek further medical attention.
• After screening is complete and you enter the treatment space, please immediately wash your hands in the bathroom for 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer.